Interesting MIDI Controller from Harley Benton

• Got one yesterday and tried it quickly. It does exactly what it is supposed to :) Didn't have to configure anything and it can be powered from the Kemper USB port, too.

In performance mode, the right-side Up/Down changes your performance.

And the ABCD buttons switch between the first 4 slots in a performance. Press C = Slot 3 is activated. Press A = Slot 1 is activated, etc.

The top row buttons 1-3 appear to toggle the profile Stomps/Stack/Effects settings (top row of the Kemper) on/off. Not sure what button 4 does with a Kemper.

The buttons themselves feel quite cheap and "wiggly", so I wouldn't expect it to last in a live setting. The unit however is very sturdy, like a Boss pedal. So you could probably just replace the push-buttons with better ones to make it a really strong controller :)

Vortech - Finnish Industrial Death Metal since 2000

Edited once, last by Torniojaws ().

• Hi, can you set all 8 buttons to switch slots, across different performances? Cheers, Greg

PRS Custom 22's - Fender Strats - Diezel VH4 - Carol Ann OD2 - Toneking Imperial MK2 - Colin the Kemper - CLR Neo ii.

• Hi, can you set all 8 buttons to switch slots, across different performances? Cheers, Greg

Sry, not sure. I think this would work using nrpn. You might want to check this to dig deeper:

CK: NRPN Advanced MIDI documentation request

Thomann controller is rebranded Meloaudio MA1010 controller.

You can download manual here

https://meloaudio.com/pages/manual

Yes, it actually goes under different brands.

I had to return twice times because the software was faulty and wouldn't let me change CC commands to PC when in custom mode. Now that it works it's great for me, all I need + I can control my DAW from here.

Cheers

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...