Noise in dry signal output

• I noticed a big noise. After some months with the kemper(very busy summer), now tested in different places, audio interfaces and cables, i can be pretty sure it is not user error. I didnt need to use dry signal..but now i have time to record i wanted to try to reamp.

Making a quik profiling test the first days with the kemper the noise was there, but couldnt be sure if i made something wrong. Noise happens too when profiling obviously because dry signal output is used.

----it happens only when dry guitar is selected (analog, guit process, guit studio).

----It is like a pink noise, plus some high armonics starting near 2 kHz. Ugly beep. I even recorded a pulsating mid-bass hits.

----it happens in all 3 outputs, main,monitor and direct.

----my input sens is at 0.0 and i get red spikes(with guit studio line out level signal should not be very important).

----with spring reverb beta and non beta OS.

---didnt try spdif yet, i never use it, but now i need to try. Tried an old rca analog standard cord, but didnt work, no sound. I Need a 75ohms cable.

---ground lifting..the same

Btw, the direct output only works when dry signal is selected, but from source stack selection and beyond i have no sound. Its only my unit? Maybe a beta bug? If somebody wants to try..

If anyone solved similar trouble..thanks in advance.