Black Friday Sale - up to 90% off.

• All information and codes are here : https://reampzone.com/reampzon…k-friday-2018-deals-42491

Cheers!

Dan

Your Dumble is on sale. That is a total give away. Everybody should really buy this. Got it for two years now. The best ones available, in my opinion. I own several Dumble (like) profiles from several well known profilers. And I love them but not as much as your Dumble profiles. I'm a clean(ish) player. Thankfully there are several good tones from great profilers. But my top 3: the Alamo from Sinmix (so special vintage), The Bassman from Tone Junkies (wow) and your Dumble. After not playing your Dumble profiles for a while they always surprise me with their clearness without being glassy and the full mids and bass. Every time again. Not only clean profiles. Really love the Sam Vilo settings. They are stellar. And combining them with other cabs opens a world of great sounding possibilities too. So glad I've bought them (also with a big discount then). 80% discount now. Really, everyone should buy this.

• Your Dumble is on sale. That is a total give away. Everybody should really buy this. Got it for two years now. The best ones available, in my opinion. I own several Dumble (like) profiles from several well known profilers. And I love them but not as much as your Dumble profiles. I'm a clean(ish) player. Thankfully there are several good tones from great profilers. But my top 3: the Alamo from Sinmix (so special vintage), The Bassman from Tone Junkies (wow) and your Dumble. After not playing your Dumble profiles for a while they always surprise me with their clearness without being glassy and the full mids and bass. Every time again. Not only clean profiles. Really love the Sam Vilo settings. They are stellar. And combining them with other cabs opens a world of great sounding possibilities too. So glad I've bought them (also with a big discount then). 80% discount now. Really, everyone should buy this.

you're far too kind mate, thank you. I did enjoy doing the Dumble because I am a big fan of tasty cleany sounds I really am. Everyone thinks im just high gain but my loves are clean, acoustic and metal!

• I knew going to your site was going to be a problem, considering the amount and quality of profiles you offer. Will have to scope some of these out; cheers!

rockyowitz.bandcamp.com
    soundcloud.com/rockyowitz
    My music can also be found on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Tidal, Rhapsody, and some pirating websites!
    "The Musings of Balance"
    "Future/Corrupted"
    "Bits & Waves, vol. 1"

• I have tried for a couple of days to get on the site and it's down every time I do, I've been trying every chance I can.