Uploaded three Bogner Fish thru Mesa Boogie IIC+ with Cameron Boost pedal in front

• I want to preface this by saying these are profiles that we don't feel were good enough to sell commercially but unique enough that maybe some of you could use. Please let us know your opinion on these but keep in mind these were deemed "rejects" by us for commercial sale just like the other two Modern profiles we uploaded to the exchange.

You can find these on the Rig Exchange now under SuckerFreeGear but we just uploaded something crazy that I think maybe some can appreciate and maybe even find usable. Mark thought it was maybe to unusual to sell commercially. We actually sell the unboosted DI version of this rig if anyone is interested in that. We are giving you guys the boosted version for free.

Each Rig is a channel on the original 1991 Bogner Fish. The Shark channel is or has the Jerry Cantrell or also known as Dan Spitz mod for you Anthrax fans. One rig is the Strato channel and finally the Brown channel.

The Fish is ran through the power section of a very rare early Mesa Boogie IIC+ long head which is fully loaded DRG. So it's Simulclass with NOS winged C EL34s and Sylvania 6L6GC tubes. Mesa Reverb and graphic EQ. Fun fact is this is one of the first IIC+ heads made and it went to Neal Schon from Journey when it was new. I ended up with it many years later.

Last thing is the Fish is boosted by Mark Cameron's prototype boost pedal. He designed it as the most transparent boost he could since most off the shelf offerings weren't cutting it.

Hope you guys enjoy they are simple DI profiles.

Pics of the rig:

[Blocked Image: https://imgur.com/ISzlPZ8.jpg]

[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/tOdx8LS.jpg]

• Thank you very much. I really like the high-gain ones that were already there. Probably not as good as the ones I bought from you, but they're pretty heavy.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Just curious any feedback?

Mark and I would like to hear any opinions although we know this is not "commercial grade" we still are open to any criticism as long as it is constructive of course.

If it's great then let us know as well.

• Thank you very much! Appreciate the generosity!