So, I am looking for a profile that is actually like a bass cut.

• But here’s the thing: that effect has been made in the studio, doing exactly as Bryan Daste says. The normal guitar sound has been recorded, then a high pass filter EQ has been added to the guitar intro track, cutting the lows. I’m assuming you mean you want a Rig you can switch to and from, when you say you want a “proper profile” exhibiting that character. In this case, just find a profile that sounds close enough to the main guitar sound when it kicks in, then add a Studio EQ in one of the slots AFTER the Stack, adjust the high pass filter to taste, then save the Rig as a new profile with a name that’s appropriate so you can easily find it again.

• I've tried to do a profile with and EQ pedal in the loop of my DualRec, because my preamp that supports a high-pass up to that frequency of about 400Hz will not be here until early/mid December.

Actually , I had more luck with using the Studio EQ as the others suggested.

Here's a quick demo of a similar riff with the Studio EQ (low-cut 400Hz, high cut 6000Hz) engaged and then it switches (like in the YT video ) to a double-track riff without the EQ to make it biiiig.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The profile (without the Studio EQ settings) can be found on the Rig Exchange: "RiF-DR CH3 Mod 2".