Powered Kemper vs. external power amp for bass

• Hello everyone, seriously tempted by the Kemper after trying one but I would need it to work well with a bass cab for rehearsals and most gigs and I'm looking for some experience if the powered Kemper will work fine or if I'd be better off with an external power amp. Given a good and efficient cab will the powered Kemper have enough headroom to keep up with a loud band and deliver proper punch? I know about it not officially supporting 4 ohm loads but I guess this won't be an issue as it will be unusable for me if I have to crank it to 600W to keep up with the band anyways. Fwiw I used to gig with an SVT3 that delivered 240W into my 8ohm cab and this was always more than enough power.

• Thank you for the replies, sounds promising so far. Were you happy with the Kemper for live use or did you miss something compared to a classic bass amp? One of the main reasons for leaning towards the KPA is that I love the sound and feel of all tube bassheads like a SVT but I don't want to lug one around and the Kemper was the only thing I tried that came close without weighing half a ton.