Parallel path 2 tracks ?

• No, not that I am aware of.

What specifically are you trying to achieve?

You might be better you use SPDIF or mutlipe outs with different signals assigned to each instead. For example assign Master Stereo to Main Outs and Git to Monitor out or Direct Out.

If it is to record a processed sound and a Back Up DI for potential reamping that is easy enough. There is a great video on the Kemper Website and youtube about outputs for recording which gives a huge range of possibilities.

• Yes, like lespauled said. It is possible to get both DI and normal amplified sound (even stereo) out at the same time.

Just re-amp the DI with another amp / tone and record that too.

• ToneDeaf I think we are agreeing and simply have crossed wires about the question/answer.

As I said in my orig answer, it is possible to record a DI and processed track at the same time and the Kemper video shows all of that and more. Which is why I asked for clarification on what the OP is trying to achieve.The Original post asked about using Parallel Path to record two different signals simultaneously. If the idea is to record two profiles at the same time, that can’t be done with Parallel Path or any other way ( reamping isn’t simultaneous signals).

Also it isn’t possible to route the Parallel path signal to one side and the main signal to the other.

If it is just to record a DI for back up and a prcessed signal at the same time then there are better ways to do it as all of us have poined out.

• Yes. I think today you'd need two Kempers to do exactly what OP wanted to do. :)

The reamping solution is a good one though because if you don't like the 2nd tone (or even the first one) you can just keep experimenting until you find the perfect set of settings.