Remove Unused Rigs on Kemper Not in Performances

• Is there a way to see what rigs are used in performances via Rig Manager? When I first got my Kemper I copied like 1,000 rigs into it. Now that I've been using it a while and have many performances setup, I'd like to remove unused rigs and just keep them organized in the Rig Manager library and only copy to the Kemper when setting up a performance. Thanks!

• OK, thanks. I did it over the weekend and it worked fine. It took RM forever (like 8-9 hours) to remove all the 989 profiles though. All of my performances and settings are still there and work fine. I appreciate the reply!

• For future reference (sorry i didn't mention this before) there's a soft key somewhere on the KPA to delete al rigs except favourites. Can't recall where it is right now but very quick....definitely quicker than 8 hours...that sounds way too long to me.

• For future reference (sorry i didn't mention this before) there's a soft key somewhere on the KPA to delete al rigs except favourites. Can't recall where it is right now but very quick....definitely quicker than 8 hours...that sounds way too long to me.

Thanks for the two excellent tips! Had no idea the rigs in performances were independent of the rigs in browse. Stellar!