Kemper Online store

• The black version is planned for a long time now. I think it is available because it is in a new production batch.
    By the way this store is a good thing for Kemper.
    Soon Kemper in Japan, Kemper in Australia, Kemper in Russia etc... :thumbup:

• I would have thought they should concentrate all their efforts on making the firmware bug-free before venturing into different flavours of hardware....efforts going in the wrong direction !

I agree - I can picture it now - they've all run out into the warehouse with cans of black spray cans and are busy with the black ones instead of fixing latency or autoload on boot 1.06.

More likely CK made a phone call 3 months ago
    "Hey - can I order 300 face plates but in black"
    "Yes no problem - we'll plan it in and supply week commencing March First"
    "OK - great and thanks"

• Why did they use "sharp angle" for the black version?
    It looks like a robot.

The prototype was smoother

These germans have a fucking bad taste it's unbelievable.

dude, seriously?

your post is not only racist and insulting, but it's also merely based on YOUR personal preference.

i think the black version looks great. i'm thinking of getting a kemper again soon, now that my main issues i had with the unit are getting addressed with the last firmware releases. if i do, it will definitely be the black version :)

• 2 posts?
    Racists? You should go back to school to try to fill your empty brain, dummkopf!
    Don't need to argue more with nobrainers.

quite the internet forums cowboy, aren't you?

i now remember your username and why i had it on 'ignore' on the fractal forums :rolleyes:

also: yeah, 2 posts. i recently re-registered since i can't use my old account (kojak) after i returned my kemper due to the serial key registration.

• Kojak and mba: can we keep this place like a nice one, please? I believe you can sort it out with PMs..

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• What's about being treated of racist and the moderation doesn't remove these posts?

Your comment on Germans WAS racist, fact. Instead of turn in to humor you pretend to be the victim. I call that BS and trolling. If you have something constructive to contribute here, please do it. Otherwise, please, stop spamming these thread with your nonsense.

BTW: I've just reported you to mods :thumbdown:

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Kojak, you are absolutly right !

we have a major guitar forum in france, and mba is angry with lot of guys....
    really, who care about black or silver, it is a unit to make music not a lounge decoration 8|
    his previous post is really displaced, i am sorry about it.

• And...? Nothing better to say?
    What's about being treated of racist and the moderation doesn't remove these posts?
    It's defamation.

mba, this is very simple:
    - if you insult someone or a group or a nation, that's BAD - ie don't go to personalities
    - if you criticise what someone has said or done, that's OK - ie no-one said that *you* are a racist, but your comment was racist, there's a big difference

I reported you to mods too.

• Your comment on Germans WAS racist, fact. Instead of turn in to humor you pretend to be the victim. I call that BS and trolling. If you have something constructive to contribute here, please do it. Otherwise, please, stop spamming these thread with your nonsense.

BTW: I've just reported you to mods :thumbdown:

The fact is that it is not racist and again being treated of racist is defamation and by the way an insult, you clearly don't know what you are talking about.

• Kojak, you are absolutly right !

we have a major guitar forum in france, and mba is angry with lot of guys....

Hmmm a lot? How many? Two or three including you? (in 4 years of participation)
    I don't like dishonest guys that's a fact. I always tell my mind and assume my words.

But you should tell the story about you.
    You just bought and Axe-Fx II and said that it was clearly superior to the Axe 1. I said that i was disapointed by the sound of the demos and that it was not clearly better. You was upset by my opinion saying that i was saying bullshit because i have not the unit in my hands at this time even if loulou (member of this forum and owner of both machines )was saying that he was disapointed by the Axe-Fx II. I reply that you was saying that in case of you had to sell your Axe-Fx II and afraid of loosing your money.

That was the case. You sold your Axe-Fx II and bought a KPA...Your are just dishonest and not helpful for the french forum members trying to save your money. That's the point.
    By the way you have set the worst french comment for the KPA on Thomann which means a lot about what you think and what you do and your credibility.
    People can check here on thomann (select the french flag to display the french comments) :
    http://www.thomann.de/fr/kemper_profiling_amplifier.htm

You are pitiful like people who treat me here of being racist.
    I should add that i have a good friend married to a german girl and i know perfectly what are the stereotype of germans about french people...but i don't care about them. (if you want to talk about nice manners we can talk about these germans stereotypes)

By the way i have both Axe-Fx today at home and i'm not afraid about saying what i think about the Axe-Fx II. i'm not thinking to the price i will sell it but more giving an helpful comparaison for members that's all the difference about being honest or not.

Edited once, last by mba ().

• Can the Mods please put an end to this.
    The guys comment was out of line.
    Maybe he was trying to make a joke but is was in very bad taste.
    It is offensive, if he would just apologize it would be over.
    It seems he does not want to.
    This kind of nonsense does help us learn more about the Kemper or to make better music.

• Can the Mods please put an end to this.

Maybe delete this whole thread. Create a new one, lock and pin it.
    The title is Kemper Online store. I doubt anyone looking at purchasing the KPA is interested in reading this...

Edit : Grammar

Edited 3 times, last by j450n ().