backup and midi assigns

• I use a Roland FC-200 midipedal for my rigs. If I backup all my rigs, used in a gig, (with all amp and fx settings of course) and I want to put them all back in the profiler for another gig, does this include the midi assigns? Or do I have to go through this whole assigning proces again?

• you don`t need a second PROFILER to restore your backup.

What Paults was saying is that a backup includes all of the settings in the PROFILER-you can even use it to clone your settings on a different PROFILER.

What I do not understand is why you even want to do that? The rigs and performances will still be inside the PROFILER after the gig ready for the next one unless you change some of them between gigs-in that case you can simply restore the backup that you created including all the settings for that particular gig.

• OK,

you don`t need a second PROFILER to restore your backup.

What Paults was saying is that a backup includes all of the settings in the PROFILER-you can even use it to clone your settings on a different PROFILER.

What I do not understand is why you even want to do that? The rigs and performances will still be inside the PROFILER after the gig ready for the next one unless you change some of them between gigs-in that case you can simply restore the backup that you created including all the settings for that particular gig.

OK. That clear to me. Sorry for my misunderstanding. You and Paults have to excuse me but I have been filling my KPA with rigs during different bands I was in. Surely I can skip still untouched rigs from RM but now I'm at a point that I need backing up because I'm running out of memory (yes..isn't it outrageous...?)

My goal is this. I want to make a kind of external library of all used and song named rigs in my computer l(ike a RM) . So when I want a set of particular songs for a gig, then I want to load just these backupped rigs (with midi assign settings). Of course at home to be done. What is the best way? And do they have to order alfabetically?