Remote not working correctly

• So I have had my Kemper and remote for several months.The remote has remained in the box and I haven't tried using it until today.Something is not right though.It shuts down sometimes when browsing slots.Coming from any slot other than one and then back to one will give me the profile remote auto select screen and will remain locked their until I hit slot two which then powers down the remote and restarts it. Anyone else have this problem? I have updated the Kemper to the current firmware.

• So I have had my Kemper and remote for several months.The remote has remained in the box and I haven't tried using it until today.Something is not right though.It shuts down sometimes when browsing slots.Coming from any slot other than one and then back to one will give me the profile remote auto select screen and will remain locked their until I hit slot two which then powers down the remote and restarts it. Anyone else have this problem? I have updated the Kemper to the current firmware.

If you havn't opened a support ticket yet, please do so. Looks like a hardware issue.