Hendrixian funky track - KPA spring reverb

• Here is a funky one, it's a track built around Hendrix Like riffs , designed for a rap project , it should soon feature a rap vocalist, not me ;) as I don't have these chops. I'm in talks with a American hip hop artist , I hope the project will eventually success ! It's a bit more dynamic and punchy than usual as I used some post comp, dynamic & mastering tools on this one.

Get the funk out

I did all the guitars & basses on my funky KPA and my beloved fuzz pedal but the drums are obvious samples. Sping reverb, Wahs , rotovibe & fxs were done with built-in KPA pedals.

Hope you enjoy, more on this later !

• Only here can i click on stoner/blaxpoitation psychedelic tracks with groove...now a psychedelic Hendrix funk rap?...GREAT, haha I can only imagine R's house on new years eve ^^.

Track really breathed Renaud, good slow parts with the out there psychedelic . loved the tone too man.

Some how i pictured a chick singing....Renaud, some of us are on holidays and are taking our holiday medicine ^^

So I really appreciate the psychedelic R. <3

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Ha! Remember the Brothers Johnson track "Get the Funk Out of My Face", Renaud?

Great effort, mate. 8)

Yeah sure, the brothers really got this 70's vibe & tone I dig so much.

These riffs were some licks I played daily as a funk warm-up , I just fount a way to assemble them on a track, 25 years later ;)

Noice! :D:thumbup:

Thx for the kind words :)

Only here can i click on stoner/blaxpoitation psychedelic tracks with groove...now a psychedelic Hendrix funk rap?...GREAT, haha I can only imagine R's house on new years eve ^^ .

Track really breathed Renaud, good slow parts with the out there psychedelic . loved the tone too man.

Some how i pictured a chick singing....Renaud, some of us are on holidays and are taking our holiday medicine ^^

So I really appreciate the psychedelic R. <3

Thx Ash , yes I make a New year's Eve track on each year, quite dance-able and funky as you can guess :) Yes this one is cool , but I'm looking forward the other parts.

I'm in contact with several vocalists , including chicks , so it may happen eventually, next vocal track may feature a very cool reggae track,

so you'll enjoy good medicine & good vibes. ..but also an angry RATM like one...

ATM France is really angry as you may have noticed , time for rebellion against capitalism !

• A realy good example of what the kemper can deliver on fuzz/funky/splash/psycho - sounds.

Impressive !

And good luck for your revolution!!

Yep Thx :) I was also using a real fuzz pedal marvel on this one and every other track , but I had fun layering this groovy stuff.

About our revolution, we've got a long history and our government is already frightened ATM

• The 1.8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The 1. 8)

Yeah , the one !!!! I did not know this concept ... but sure learnt it while doing my homework back in my youth listening to as much James Brown & 70's funk like Curtis Mayfield I could.

Once you get into funk , you'll never play without any kind of groove & swing, even if you play military music , it's such a fun & rewarding way to play.

I'm even using my funk chops on stoner tracks , while it's nothing new as you notice how funky Jimmy page & Led Zep were , even on their hard rock stuff.

Great vid Mud'