Kemper Remote Bank Up/Down Long-press option

• Suggest having an option for a long-press of the bank up and down footswitches. That way if those of us with clumsy, big feet accidentally tap the bank up/down instead of slot 1/2, we don't mess up like I did on Thursday.

three times.

lol.

KPA Unpowered Rack, Kemper Remote, Headrush FRFR108s, BC Rich Mockingbird(s), and a nasty attitude.

• I suggest, you select Performance Load "Pending". In that case an unintended hit on the Up or Down Buttons has no sound effect. The other Performance is just in waiting mode. Another hit on either TAP or TUNER or LOOPER gets the display back to the Performance currently loaded.

• I'll double check that when I get back to the studio, but tbh I think I managed to bank up and hit slot 1 in the same clumsy footpress.

KPA Unpowered Rack, Kemper Remote, Headrush FRFR108s, BC Rich Mockingbird(s), and a nasty attitude.

• mollydyer the only problem with your original idea of a long press option is that you would no longer be able to use the fast scrolling function that holding the buttons currently has. I would rather have the fast scroll but others may not share that view. @Burkhard's suggestion of using load pending is how I have mine set up at the moment.

As for the clumsy feet - just wait until you are a fully paid up member of the "accidental looper" club =O Now that IS embarrassing^^