High/Low Pass function / crossover frequency in Parallel Path Menu

• I would like to have the possibility to additionally separate the signal in the parallel path in terms of frequency.
    For example - for Di-track (Stomp1+2) only the frequencies 0-500hz and in the rest of the path 500-30000hz.

Currently I use 2 EQ stomps in the 1.+3. stomp to divide the frequencies (to distort only the treble of my bass signal and keep the bass clean). For this I always have to waste 2 stomps for the high/low cuts.

Sometimes the amp signal is distorted and stomps 1+2 clean. Sometimes clean amp and overdrive per stomp 1+2.

Therefore I would like to have a crossover frequency as well as a switch to select Low/High or High/Low in the Parallel Path menu. :thumbup:

• That sounds like a cool idea. I can definitely see how that would be usefull for bass players. However, I think the whole parallel path idea has so much more potential than is currently be used. I think a complete rethink of the parallel path would be worthwhile.

I like to run a dual input from a piezo equipped guitar. I want to send the electric guitar signal to the main input and send it through the Stack section. In parallel with this, I want to have the piezo plug into the alternate input or direct input and send the acoustic through a separate path that bypasses the stack completely BUT is able to be routed through the delays and reverbs after the stack. The ability to assign any effect to the parallel an/or main path rather than be tied to just stmps 1 and 2 would be a massive improvement too.

• Hi,

I just stumbled upon this thread while looking for a solution. I used to also split my Bass signal using parallel path and 2 EQ stomps with Low- and High-Cut but since I updated my profiler to the newest Beta, the High-Cut doesn't go below 830 Hz anymore. Now I'm getting to much "High-End" in my Low Path and my Bass sounds very undesirable...

Being able to set a crossover frequency would be amazing. But even if that's not possible, it would be nice to be able to set the High-Cut to a lower frequency. A limit at 830 Hz seems kind of artificial and unnecessary to me.

If the limit got introduced by design, maybe it would be an option to add some kind of "Bass EQ" as a seperate effect type?

Thanks!

Best regards