"Rig" button not saving to Favorites

• Why not just hit 'STORE' and such? It's safer since it walks you through a save dialogue I think.

Also, I hold down that button and if you're browsing in the RM and haven't saved the rig, it says, "an unsaved rig can't be a 'my rig"

So I would say make sure you save the rig and aren't just browsing rigs before trying to do what you're doing, then when you hold down the rig button it will save it as your favorite.

• I don't store because I don't want to overwrite the original or save a duplicate. I want to save what I'm using as a favorite.

That’s not possible. The “favourites” tag is just that : a tag you give stored Rigs, another way to sort your browse pool. I think you are confusing favourites with snapshots, which are Rigs stored in a separate pool to Browse and Performance Rigs. In the Settings menu, you can set the Quick button to store snapshots.

• Each time you hold the RIG button while in Browser Mode one of the following two messages should appear:

This Rig is one of your Favorites now.

This Rig is no Favorite anymore.

This doesn't cause the Rig to get stored in another place, but the content of the tag Owner Name gets written into that Rig file. That way the Rig now gets recognizes as your Favorite, but, if shared with other PROFILER users, doesn't show up as their Favorite.

There are other methods to declare a Rig as your Favorite:

1. entering Rig menu and select/unselect the option "Favorite"

2. storing/replacing the Rig while the option "Auto Favorite" in System Settings is selected

3. flagging the Rig as Favorite via Rig Manager

In order to show the same Rigs as Favorites in your PROFILER and Rig Manager, exactly the same Owner Names need to be set on both sides. Normally that is the case. If the Owner Names are NOT identical, Rig Manager shows a warning, when being connected to a PROFILER and suggests an automatic synchronization of the Owner Names.