back to original rig with slot button ?

• Hi every Profiler Remote Users,

I just wanted to know if it is possible, via a parameter setting, to allow a function that seems essential to me on a midi pedal: return to the initial state of a rig by pressing again on the switch corresponding to this rig .

Indeed, when you put effects, there can be one or more buttons on the row of buttons assigned to the effects, and it is often useful to disable all the effects at once, simply by re-pressing the button corresponding to the same slot. This is what I used to do with my old midi pedal, but with the profiler remote I can not.

Would anyone have a solution to this problem?

Thank you so much.

• Thanks a lot Paults, but I think you didn't understant what I need :

I COULD do that with my old midi pedal, but now with the Kemper Profiler Remote Control I can not do it. The morphing as its name suggests is just a way to switch from one sound to another in a "progressive" way, but it does not correspond to the simple extra function that I would like to have on my kemper pedals ...

• All right, thanks Paults

well I knew that (many effects can be assigned to one effect button)...So I'm a little disappointed, because I don't really like to press higher row of buttons with my big foot lol.

• I think you can do this, actually.

From the manual:

"The default functionality of the Remote's Rig Buttons is to trigger Morphing; however, you may prefer to use them for reloading the current Rig/Slot in its original state. To select this behavior, disengage the global “Rig Button Morph” option, located in the System Settings. This option also affects MIDI controllers that send MIDI CC#50-54 to load Rigs or Slots, such as the Uno4Kemper*, for example. Instead of using the Rig Buttons, you could assign one of the Remote’s Looper, Tap, or Tuner Buttons, or even an external switch in order to trigger Morphing alongside the Morph Pedal."

From the manual:

"The default functionality of the Remote's Rig Buttons is to trigger Morphing; however, you may prefer to use them for reloading the current Rig/Slot in its original state. To select this behavior, disengage the global “Rig Button Morph” option, located in the System Settings. This option also affects MIDI controllers that send MIDI CC#50-54 to load Rigs or Slots, such as the Uno4Kemper*, for example. Instead of using the Rig Buttons, you could assign one of the Remote’s Looper, Tap, or Tuner Buttons, or even an external switch in order to trigger Morphing alongside the Morph Pedal."

HyperFred This is the way I've been using my Remote since the first FW update after they added morphing. I'd always used the slot buttons to recall initial Rig states, and when they introduced morphing, that behaviour changed. Luckily, they heard the community and added the option to switch back to the way it worked before. Now I'm happy:)

paults Very uncharacteristic of you to have missed that one, mate:sleeping:8o:*

• This is the way I've been using my Remote since the first FW update after they added morphing. I'd always used the slot buttons to recall initial Rig states, and when they introduced morphing, that behaviour changed. Luckily, they heard the community and added the option to switch back to the way it worked before. Now I'm happy

Me too, it's an instant way back to the original settings, which is usually what I need in the heat of the moment!

From the manual:

This is the evidence I have been waiting for! Somebody out there is reading our manuals! You make my day! I'll light a candle! :P

• Thanks I think I'll try this since I use my morph pedal for morphing and it's always nice to just make sure you're back where you need to be with a button push. I wasn't sure what: “Rig Button Morph” option, located in the System Settings did.