Uno Chip v1.0.4 for Behringer FCB1010 setup

• Hello guys!

I would like to set up the fcb1010 for the first gig with my kemper. I checked out the uno manual but i couldn't understand a thing (very detailed and exhausting to read).

I need to use 6-10 switches as stomps (dist + comp etc.) + delay // reverb // mod and 1-5 switches for my main patches.

Also, how do i set up my expression pedals (A for volume // B for wahwah) ?

Please help me ASAP :/

Thanks!!

• I can basically only provide moral support as I have one with the Eureka chip.

I remember looking at both when I got my FCB and they were pretty much equivalent (I think I picked the Eureka because shipping was cheaper.)

There is a good manual for the UNO, I hope you find what you are looking for:

https://www.fcb1010.eu/downloads/UnOforKemper_manual.pdf

Edit: I just realized that you already checked out the manual. You may just want to see if the defaults for the stomps do what you need. I believe they are all just mapped to a switch on the FCB. Does it work like you'd expect when you turn on/off the stomps? (Looks like switches 6-9 for A-C + X)

• There is a big difference between the normal Uno and the Uno4Kemper chip.

The normal Uno is basically an enhancement to the standard genuine Behringer firmware. I guess, you can select a stomp mode, where you can assign globally MIDI control changes to the buttons in the upper row. You find the control change numbers in the MIDI chapter of the PROFILER Main Manual. You won't find numbers for effect types like distortion, but for the modules e. g. Module A is control change #17. Then you can assign MIDI program changes numbers to load Rigs in Browser Mode and Slots in Performance Mode. I think, in stomp more you are limited to 95 different program changes. You need to assign control change #1 to one pedal to control wah, and #7 to the other to control volume. I think in order to understand the UnO enhancements, you need to understand, what the basic Behringer firmware is able to do.

If such MIDI programming is new territory for you, I strongly suggest to afford an Uno4Kemper chip. It is basically plug&play.