Rick Beato's Kemper Profiles

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I snagged the whole bundle. Five profiles stood out for me; three from the Halo collection, one from the Aloha, and one from the Gala. 5 keepers out of 99 is a pretty high hit rate for me - in general only about 1 in 50 ends up making the cut, and by that I mean being better than something I already have.

• I snagged the whole bundle. Five profiles stood out for me; three from the Halo collection, one from the Aloha, and one from the Gala. 5 keepers out of 99 is a pretty high hit rate for me - in general only about 1 in 50 ends up making the cut, and by that I mean being better than something I already have.

I'm walking quickly past you guys with my eyes averted... :)

I bought a highly indulgent number of profiles a couple of months ago when I bought the Kemper, and I haven't even digested all of those yet. I'm trying very hard to avoid Profile Gas, so I'm taking a page from your book. If there's something I need and nothing gets me there, I'll go on the hunt. Otherwise, I'll just live vicariously through you guys.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• Report in on the silverjubilee ..he has some interesting things going on with his rigs..all different effects and tweaks, he put every thing under the sun in his silverjubilee pack

I have been playing kyuss green machine from his fuzz octave rig.:P

he has some decent cleans and rock n the silverjubilee (have not tested others yet)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.