Psychosocial riff

• Starting to get my hearing back in my right ear after a head cold. Messing around with ML Sound Lab rect profile some more.

****New mix**** Tried to clear up the mud

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Old mix

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Reminds me of the verse in this:

External Content www.youtube.com

• Reminds me of the verse in this:

External Content www.youtube.com

Haha okay :D