Setup my Kemper Powered to two HeadRush FRFR112 speakers in Stereo

• I have the Kemper Left and Right XLR out to the HR speakers. How can I tell the Kemper to use them in Stereo, for effects?

I also notice when feeding in my iPod to the Aux inputs the sound is not stereo.

Edited once, last by thegman ().

• You have to set the Main Outs to Master Stereo. Simple as that.

iPod: Do you use only the Alternative Input? This is only Mono. Use Direct in too.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• Use the stereo loop!

Turn the knob, left to the screen all the way to the right. That is: scroll through all the fx near the end until you see mono loop and stereo loop. Choose stereo loop.

Before this be sure that you press X-slot in the right fx section.

And for your powered speakers: use the Direct output and Monitor output at the back.

• Are you using the main outs for ypur own monitors only or do you need to send a sognal to FOH pa?

If no FOH then just send one XLR to each cab and make sur the Main Outs are set to Master Stereo.

If you need to send a stereo signal to FOH plus have a stereo monitor on stage then use monitor out and direct out and use the stereo monitor tick box.

For playing the ipad through the Kemper use the Alternative in AND Return input make sure you don’t try and use the Stereo Loop for any external pedals in this case because the two are mutually exclusive. Then turn up the appropriate Aux volume in the Ouptu Menu. Aux to Main/Monitor/Headphone depending on how you setup everything else.