Dropping profiles (adding them) to my profiler. ...... cannot drag and drop new profiles into my library

• Dropping profiles (adding them) to my profiler. I don't know what happened, but I cannot drag and drop new profiles into my library . So weird.. I can't add anything to my own "rigs" unless it's already in my library, BUT, I can't add to my library..WTH? I reinstalled rig manager, have plenty on my PC and in the Kemper...

• No error, but the little circle with the line through it. Let's say I download some custom profiles.. (Zip files/folder). When I go to drag and drop, it just doesn't let me... I seem to recall doing this, since this is how I loaded up my Michael Brit, Loomis, AMp Factory profiles... I only have 316 rigs....

• You cannot import Rigs in zipped format. You need to unzip first.

You are referring to "Profiles". You can only import complete Rigs via Rig Manager. If these files are cabinet presets or stack presets these can only be imported via USB memory stick.

• You cannot import Rigs in zipped format. You need to unzip first.

You are referring to "Profiles". You can only import complete Rigs via Rig Manager. If these files are cabinet presets or stack presets these can only be imported via USB memory stick.

That is what I do (By dragging out and onto the desktop, then put into a new folder) this is "unzipping"...It worked for the rigs I have in there now, but I cannot add. I will try the thumbdrive approach (thanks!).. Although I also just noticed that I cannot choose where I want new downladable rigs to go (in other words, I no longer have the option to choose "Desktop" or "PC drive" (I have gigs and gigs of space avaialble).. So something is going on... I also saw some other recent posts of rig manager having issues..so I'm wondering if I'm experiencing this.. Again, I cannot add anythign to my Kemper at the moment unless it's already in the library... ugggg

• Quite often I can't drag to RM either.

I simply hit COMMAND-I (import ~ much quicker than using the File menu) and do it that way, then before long, I can drag again.

Seems to come and go. Doesn't bother me in the least thanks to the keyboard shortcut.

PS

You could try opening a new RM window and closing the current one. That seems to help clear things out / reset things from time to time.

• Thanks! I will try.

• I gave up on dragging and dropping..The import function isn't working properly. .....It will not allow me the option to import from my folders.... When I click on "import" It pulls up folder choices that I do not recognize...it will not recognize Zip file folders for some reason, even after I create a new folder and copy all of the rigs into that folder... I am going to try the thumbdrive approach (Loading onto a thumbdrive and then installing directly form there..) .

• I gave up on dragging and dropping..The import function isn't working properly. .....It will not allow me the option to import from my folders.... When I click on "import" It pulls up folder choices that I do not recognize...it will not recognize Zip file folders for some reason, even after I create a new folder and copy all of the rigs into that folder... I am going to try the thumbdrive approach (Loading onto a thumbdrive and then installing directly form there..) .

Its really abnormal that you cannot drag you cannot even import.... (Unless you got a Commodore 64) Can you unzip ? coz there is no reason to get a ''zip file folder ''as you say. Just have a folder with unzipped profiles on it ...

• "Just have a folder with unzipped profiles on it ..."

That is what I meant to say....dragging the files out of the zipped folder and into another new folder, and then trying to either drag and drop into library or import.

• Awesome!

Don't forget COMMAND-I if the window you're dragging to doesn't border-highlight for some reason. In my experience, the functionality returns before long, but the keyboard-shortcut procedure is a great stand-in 'cause it's almost-as-quick.

That said, I'm on Mac, so for all I know you may never encounter this other than when you... ahem... try to drag non-compatible file formats to RM... ahem.

• Awesome!

Don't forget COMMAND-I if the window you're dragging to doesn't border-highlight for some reason. In my experience, the functionality returns before long, but the keyboard-shortcut procedure is a great stand-in 'cause it's almost-as-quick.

That said, I'm on Mac, so for all I know you may never encounter this other than when you... ahem... try to drag non-compatible file formats to RM... ahem.

"Ahem" lol..yeah oops...There was something going on that was weird...I think it all got fixed after I uninstalled and re-installed etc... The "wrong file" thing happened after.... Thanks for the help!