Cannot download Rig Manager

• Hi

Ive just got a Toaster and im trying to put Rig manager on my PC, but it keeps telling me i need a 64 bit installer? . I havent a clue what this means. Any info on how to download any drivers ect would be much appreciated. thanks:thumbup:

• When you download Rig Manager for Windows, the zip-files includes two versions: one for 32bit Windows and another for 64bit Windows. If your PC is running 64bit Windows, please use the corresponding installer.

• When you download Rig Manager for Windows, the zip-files includes two versions: one for 32bit Windows and another for 64bit Windows. If your PC is running 64bit Windows, please use the corresponding installer.

I am having the same issue... Cannot load any new profiles onto my toaster...WTH!?!?!? I even unistalled, did an updatem, etc... says installation was successful, but I still cannot load up any new profiles. So frustrating..

• I think the problem might be the other way around - he originally installed the 32-bit installer, but needs the 64-bit.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I tried to help but I give up. I'm just a member of a Forum trying to help a perfect stranger who talk to me like I am working for Kemper service ;)

I REALLY appreciate the help from you and everyone on here..I just haven't had a chance to re-try all of these ideas..I will tonight. Everyone on here is very helpful....and I love my Kemper for sure. I will update after I have another run at it. Thanks again.

• Hi

Cheers everyone!

I’m using Windows 8.1, 64 bits. I deleted everything I could possibly on my PC.

It still didn’t work. To be honest it’s working now, thank God, but I’ve no idea how.

Thanks again for your input Guys???