(Soundside) Christmas Sale - Ended

• Until end of Dezember 2018 we offer our 'Christmas Sales':

Buy any number of Soundside Profile Packs and get a FREE pack for each ordered Pack!

How does it work?

1) Order via our homepage (http://www.soundside.de) - instand download

2) Send us an eMail and include the numbers of the packs you like to get for free

3) We send you the free packs via eMail (it can take up to 48 hours)

Note:

This offer starts NOW and ends next Dez 31.

If you buy 3 profile packs - you'll get 3 free profile packs - so this is a 50% off offer!

Enjoy!

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• While browsing your extensive list of profiles, I noticed that you‘re from Salzgitter! I have been born and raised in Salzgitter-Gebhardshagen, went to school in Fredenberg and now live in Hannover. It‘s a small world.

Just wanted to say hello to Krähenriede!

Now I need to go back to your site to see which packs I want...

• While browsing your extensive list of profiles, I noticed that you‘re from Salzgitter! I have been born and raised in Salzgitter-Gebhardshagen, went to school in Fredenberg and now live in Hannover. It‘s a small world.

Just wanted to say hello to Krähenriede!

Now I need to go back to your site to see which packs I want...

Hi RiF,

Great so we were neighbors :)
    Yes, we have a lot of profile on our website - currently 82 packs and each consists of many profiles - have a look!

btw. to filter the pack you can use the drop down box left above the packs - it shows 'Show All Profile Packs' per default but can be changed to your needs.

Then I would recommend to listen some of the great user demo files.

Enjoy!

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• btw. the Christmas Sale 50% discount is in addition to the 50% discount you get when you order more than one pack at once.

So hurry up until this offer lasts.

Enjoy!

• Marry Christmas everybody.

The offer is up until the end of the month.

Note:
    Because of Christmas it can take up to 3 days until you get your free additional profiles.

The ordered profile bundles will be an instant download.

Enjoy!

• The last 3 days to save 50%.

We are back home and will send you the free pack within 24hours after your puchase.

Enjoy!