soundside profiles

• Hey these guys charged me tax and i live in the States. Is that normal? They also charged me an extra $10 for a bundle package, is that normal as well?

Also the profiles seem to be high quality but they are on the trebly side kinda get that ice picky sound.. What are others thoughts on these? I usually have to slightly tweek most of my profiles so i know it's not uncommon to have to tweak a bit. Is anyone else having good luck with these?

thank you

• Hey these guys charged me tax and i live in the States. Is that normal? They also charged me an extra $10 for a bundle package, is that normal as well?

Also the profiles seem to be high quality but they are on the trebly side kinda get that ice picky sound.. What are others thoughts on these? I usually have to slightly tweek most of my profiles so i know it's not uncommon to have to tweak a bit. Is anyone else having good luck with these?

thank you

Are you sure you were charged extra for the bundle? I believe, last Christmas time, he had a special where you buy one at full price and get the second one for free. You email him with your order info and the free pack you want. This isn't what I really call 50% off, here in the US, but buy one get one free. If you want two profiles, it ends up being 50% off.

I can't remember if I was charged tax or not.