An unfortunate FRFR user looking for help

• What you should consider, if you want to buy a "Beast":

You should accept that the resale can be difficult. According to general opinion, the "Beast" is the solution to all problems. If someone tries to sell such a box (like me), there must be something wrong although the box is in perfect condition. Besides, the custom design has to please. That means either keep it or accept a big loss in value.

• Amazing that a user thinks, he has to affirm that his BlueAmps FRFR is great. I'm sure he's happy with his FRFR and I'm happy for him, even if it's a different model. But what does this have to do with this post? Does that help to solve that specific problem? No! This is more like, "Look, there are enough users here that are happy, what you are telling is impossible." Too bad that the manufacturer supports this post.

It is not my intention to make a product bad. Actually, I just wanted to avoid that. That's why I did not want to mention the exact model name at the beginning.

Ok, I suppose you mean me! Then you can write that as well. No problem!

I just wanted to show you with my post that I play a stereo system from Blueamps and use the Kemper in stereo mode (monitor out and direct out configured as a stereo setup). And I am fully satisfied! I played in the past Egnater 1x12 Guitar Cabs together with an external poweramp. Sounds good!

Than I switched to Yamaha Wedges, because I wanted also to play my acoustic guitar via a Kemper Acoustic Amp Profile.

The sound over the Yamaha cab was too sterile for me.

So I called Marco from Blueamps and he gives me some good advices.

I bought the spark, and for me it is still the best solution.

My only intention was to tell you my story and my experiences with Kemper and Blueamps.

Nothing more!!! 8)

If that was not helpful, that's OK! If you think that has nothing to do with the post, OK too.

No one has written that your problem is impossible!

It's all a matter of personal taste anyway. No more and no less! No reason to attack me!

I did not want to bore anyone. Sorry for that! :rolleyes:

Piet

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Skating away on the thin ice of a new day
    Last Exit Rockband

Edited 3 times, last by PietH ().