New heavy track - freqOut pedal , JCM 800 & pedal pitch

• This is a new project, I'm waiting for my vocalist tracks, but I've made a shorter instrumental ' à la radio edit' in the meanwhile.

ANGER

I've been using my new freqOut pedal on this one , just to test some great feedback lines, I also had an heavy foot on my exp pedal to do some pedal shift bends.

The Freq out went a bit wild on some parts, but it's a brand new tool for me and I'm not really used to it , but that sure looks like a great tool in my arsenal of tones.

Main profile is TAF JCM800 , real fuzz pedal , and P90 semi hollow.

It's full of energy , so it might disturb your neighbours at high volume :)

R

• great vibes! ???? excellent!

The FreqOut is an excellent tool with the Kemper!

I usee it too and like its simplicity for « natural » harmonics.

The ears of my neighbors thanks Digitech ! ?

Edited once, last by Krok ().

• Really great full sounding single line there R, i mean that's why RAM use a JCM800, it just kills it for single note lines. Why do i always feel like the cops are chasing me when i listen to these Renaud LOL. Brilliant man!.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Really great full sounding single line there R, i mean that's why RAM use a JCM800, it just kills it for single note lines. Why do i always feel like the cops are chasing me when i listen to these Renaud LOL. Brilliant man!.

Thx Ash , I appreciate the comments :) Yes RATM was the feel on this one, and the combination of JCM800/Fuzz pedal/pitch shifter/Freqout is really something for leads.

About the cops, yes I often get a feel of urge when recording , I'm a slow hand in life in general but I become a different animal when recording ;)

great vibes! ???? excellent!

The FreqOut is an excellent tool with the Kemper!

I usee it too and like its simplicity for « natural » harmonics.

Thx man, I dig this little freqout, downsides are the lack of control on the feedback once ringing ( fire & forget style, you cannot not add vibrato at the end of a phrase , for instance ) and the need for a specific power ...