Voting on Best Home Monitoring Options

• What monitoring option should I buy? 1

1. Red Sound RS-LG12 (1) 100%
    2. Line 6 Powercab (0) 0%
    3. Zilla 1x12 Cabinet with Celestion Redback Speaker (0) 0%
    4. Other (tell me what you would do) (0) 0%

Hello!

I'm a new Kemper Powerhead owner and am absolutely blown away by it. The sounds are incredible, it's intuitive, and I can use any amp I can dream of -- all in one fairly tiny box.

So far, I've only been using the Powerhead with headphones (Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pros) which sound incredible on their own. But I'd really like to also have an option for sound in the room when I don't need to practice quietly. I've read just about every post on this forum, TGP, and elsewhere on the topic and have seen a wide variety of options and opinions. After all that reading, I'm no closer than where I started: lots of options, but no clear front runner. However, I have been able to draw some conclusions:

1. I want an option that is as "guitar cabinet" like as possible, as I'd like to keep the Powerhead on top of the speaker cabinet to save space. (I live in a small townhouse.)
    2. I do not want studio monitors. From what I can tell from YouTube demos, they sound find but I don't like the look and they are more PA-like than cabinet like.
    3. Also, I've consistently tended to like the sound of the Kemper better when I turn the cabinet emulation off. Weird, I know.

I won't be gigging or anything like that, so I'm just looking for a small self-contained solution that lets me treat the Kemper like the amp in a head/cabinet rig. In all my searching, I've really only been able to find the following options:

1. Line 6 Powercab. Cool option, but can't really put the Kemper on top of it easily.
    2. Red Sound RS-LG12. Looks amazing and sounds pretty good. But, only usable with the Kemper or other modelers. (I might eventually buy a Victory V40 Deluxe head or a Bartel amp head.)
    3. A custom guitar cab (probably a Zilla Cab) with a Celestion Redback speaker, which comes at the risk of coloring the sound rather than an FRFR solution.

I can't try any of these options in person as none of the stores in my area carry any of these options. But I'm curious what the experts here think and would do. Vote now! I plan to go with whatever option is the winner in about a week.