Erlend Krauser - Kemper Profiler Performance

• I'm searching for Erlend Krauser - Kemper Profiler Performance profile.

Like you can see in this video :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I saw some old Threads about that but without active links.
    Someone can upload a link to this profile?

Thanks!:)

• Can't give you a link to this particular profile but I can tell you that Erlend Krauser is a fan of Tube Thomsen amps and Guido Bungenstock has a Tube Thomsen 5161 pack. You can hear it on Soundcloud. You will likely think "what the heck is that?" :D but if you listen the very short sequence from 0:40 to 0:45s, there's the tone you're looking for :)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

PS: Sorry for posting commercial profile recommendation in the free rigs section. My fault, please forgive me.

Cheers

Martin