LRS-LiveReadySound-Tim

• Dude is the best....we were talking this morning via PM about some profiles, and I asked him if he'd ever sort of 'tonematched' and tones before.....he said he probably could if he had a guitars only section.....I sent him the clip I was thinking of and dude hit me back a few hours later with 5 profiles he'd gotten inspired to make. Totally worked.......I've been a Down fan for 15 or so years, love the tones on NOLA, and I wanted that thick looser grindy distortion that they use....the stuff I play at home is a lot tighter than that, but there are some slower parts in this clip so listen for those.

Thanks again Tim, you da man! Viva la Kemper!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Dropped my balls another 3mm.

Fing great man. Huge sound.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.