From passive to active FRFR

• Yeah I got my LG12 a year after I got my Kemper for money to get back

You may have to wait long before I can post a video. In between job, house works and a little kid at home, I hardly pick up the guitar aside of gigs and I don’t carry it much these days.

I may do that one day, through the phone that’s all I have for video making, I’m kinda IT reluctant

• Yeah I got my LG12 a year after I got my Kemper for money to get back

You may have to wait long before I can post a video. In between job, house works and a little kid at home, I hardly pick up the guitar aside of gigs and I don’t carry it much these days.

I may do that one day, through the phone that’s all I have for video making, I’m kinda IT reluctant

I decided to cave and try out a HeadRush "12 FRFR. I've heard a lot of people like it. So we shall see how it goes. Needed something to jam with for now.

• That's awesome and of course I understand that. I'm in the tough spot where I dug to the bottom of my pockets to already invest in a Kemper alone so another grand isn't going to happen anytime soon ^^

But then that also begs the question.. do I just buy something like an Alto TS212 until then.. or just wait :/

... I second this!

Headrush just released a FRFR 108 for only $199. I am honestly thinking about trying this before I jump straight to a RS-LG12 because of the massive price difference.

• Headrush just released a FRFR 108 for only $199. I am honestly thinking about trying this before I jump straight to a RS-LG12 because of the massive price difference.

I have the 112 coming. I can let you know how it is! The 108 would be lacking in bass I feel like. You don't here of many cabs with 8" speakers though I'm sure it's different than a regular guitar cab.

• I have the 112 coming. I can let you know how it is! The 108 would be lacking in bass I feel like. You don't here of many cabs with 8" speakers though I'm sure it's different than a regular guitar cab.

Awesome!!! You definitely need to post a video and review the sound after tinkering with it for a bit :D

• I ordered two active Red Sounds a few days ago from Thomann. They should arrive tomorrow. Really looking forward to try they out. Heard so much good about them.

I have been playing with DXR10’s for a couple of years now, but I have never get used not having the cabinet feel. Hope I’ll get that back now

• I ordered two active Red Sounds a few days ago from Thomann. They should arrive tomorrow. Really looking forward to try they out. Heard so much good about them.

I have been playing with DXR10’s for a couple of years now, but I have never get used not having the cabinet feel. Hope I’ll get that back now

VID-EE-OH!

VID-EE-OH!

VID-EE-OH!

VID-EE-OH!

• Some of us would wash dishes just to see A/B test with the DXR ^^

Ill be interested to see how you record STEREO....

I have 2 cabs , BOTH are stereo...now try and record that ^^

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• :D Don't forget you play double stereo with the Mimiq!

I have lost count of how many guitars that must like and how massive it must be8)

Guess your neigbours must think that there's whole bunch of guitar players living in your house