New and building my 1st rigs

• This is more of a discussion than advice if anyone wants to partake, but advice is good. Never a master always a student 8)
    I have about 8 hours on the unit (I should be learning material for tomorrow, but I'm digging into the KPA). I've built a beautiful clean rig which I like using the AC 30 through the FB Man Cab (Fender Bassman 1959 with 4 10" Jensen Alnico P10Q speakers). Sounds musical with my DBL Fat Strat.

Now I'm building a hi gain rig using the EVH 5150 iii Red Channel through Hesu 4x 12. It's a Lars Luttege rig. Sounds great. I'm working with Pure Cabinet, Hi and Low shift modes in the Cab section. Dialing what sounds like a true cabinet to my ears. Alos dialing in Shaping and Bias and Ect. looking for that response I like. That's the toughest part in the new endeavour. Searching for the response one would feel playing through an "analog" amp.

Wrote a tune while doing it too. Good stuff. :)

"Lord give me coffee to change the things I can. And music to accept the things I can't."

• I do love the AC30 - what is the best AC30 profiles (Merged/Studio) money can buy? I already checked out guidorist and mbritt - maybe there are others out there?

once a purist, then analog pragmatic and finally a digital believer who found out that you can't hear a mosquito fart in a band-context.

• I do love the AC30 - what is the best AC30 profiles (Merged/Studio) money can buy?

" Mister may " , free on Rig exchange , just adjust gain to taste & enjoy this tremendous AC15 profile that gives all tones in a single profile

used with some gain on this track( Rhythm crunch parts ) , and also on leads

• That is some nice music you created - tip to the hat.

Thanks will try that.

once a purist, then analog pragmatic and finally a digital believer who found out that you can't hear a mosquito fart in a band-context.

• That is some nice music you created - tip to the hat.

Thanks will try that.

Thx man, and yes of course the main heavy part is a JCM800 and not the AC15 . I think this AC15 is used on 75% of my tracks !

The ' Mister may ' is really a killer profile as all gain settings are usable , gorgeous cleans, Brian May heavy rhythm tone, and killer mix cutting leads .

You'll also have to adjust definition , but man that profile ... better than the Famous Morgan AC20 , at least for me.

using the AC 30 through the FB Man Cab (Fender Bassman 1959 with 4 10" Jensen Alnico P10Q speakers)

That sounds promising , do you mind sharing the profile ?

• For my cabs (2x12 Marshall and 4x12 Marhshall) and my Guitar (Fraylin & Pearly gates) the AC 30 Free from Deadlight Studio was my go to choice as AC30 Profile for now. I have to check out the commercial profiles as well.