Moog and Mission foot controllers

• Have always used the Mission ep1-kp to do the Wah and boost and thought it'd be nice to get another for pitch and other duties.

Looking at old threads I noticed the Moog ep-3 was a popular choice so have just got that.

But ! It's nowhere near as smooth a control as the Mission ..... volume swell and pitch control seem to be most active in the first quarter of travel

and adjustment of the pot on the side only extends or rolls back back the maximum .....

I know this is a cheap pedal, and soundly built with a good sweep, but for me the pot taper is not really workable like the Mission ...

Anyone compared the two like this and would it be worth swapping out the pot ...?

• Have calibrated with the adjustment control full on and rolled back a little - the 'bar' correlates with the pedal's travel ...

I guess it's the value of the pot that must be different - like 70 or 80% of the effect is within the first 25% of the heel to toe movement ....

*Edit* after thinking to take the bottom off and check the value of the pot, I noticed the switch was set to 'Other' 8|

Now set to Standard and all is as it should be ^^ :thumbup: