Kemper in 2019

• Early adopter here, it just keeps on giving, not at a furious pace but they tend to get it right. I’m still exploring the delays. I think it’s becoming likely that the reverbs will come with a wealth of other features in a major release, the preset management is an absolute must and they are wise to wait, the scroll of death was terrible.

I’m reckoning I will get 10 plus years out of this machine. How many years will you get out of the competitors before it’s out of date and not supported?

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• ...One thing I definitely appreciate about the Kemper organization is that my unit after 6 years is better than when I received it. If you look at every other competitor, their models have either been discontinued or made obsolete. ..

This is what brought me back to the Kemper and I'm hopeful will continue. Excellent hardware which remains viable in an ever-changing (by the second it often seems) hardware/software world.

• Kemper innovation has always been slow compared to other products IMO. This year it appears to be stalled.

Love the product, but this is disappointing.:/

Some unrelated facts

F22 Raptor

1997 First flight

2005 In service

2019 Still by far the most lethal fucking jet in the world

My arbitrary comment: Some products are made to last, yeah, I know it's alien concept for large part of population these days.