gents, this part of the forum is about YOUR music or at least recordings related to KPA

• Hi,

I really appreciate all the great music vids posted here , but I thought the main objective of this part of the forum was having regular users using their KPA for recording their stuff , live stuff , posting their experiments or mainstream artists using a KPA.

There are already two major threads for other music ( typos included ) that I really appreciate to discover new artists & tracks.

What kind of music do you listening right now

Share Your Favourite Virtuoso Clips

I don't really see the point of posting non user music or non KPA recordings on the kemper forum.

I hope you understand my point of view.

Thx

R

• I really appreciate all the great music vids posted here , but I thought the main objective of this part of the forum was having regular users using their KPA for recording their stuff , live stuff , posting their experiments or mainstream artists using a KPA.

I also appreciate people sharing things they enjoy, but as a new user I'd particularly love to see people posting their own stuff using the KPA.

All the help and tutorials are great, but it's also very useful to hear people in the context of the music they enjoy playing, whether covers or originals. I get a lot of inspiration from that, i.e. "Wow, if they can make their KPA sound like that, maybe there's hope for me!" :)

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10