what type of headphones work best

• I've read the whole thread but my doubt remains: what would be your recommendation for a flat response headphone?

As I've always said, and of course I can only go by the sets I've auditioned (a few dozen), the HD25-1 is the most-natural-sounding to my ears, meaning flat / zero hype.

I've no idea how it looks on paper, but in the real world, where it counts...

• I am personally using Logitech G430 wireless headset for my personal use specifically for group meetings and conference calls and I would recommend you to use this because it is a very good option instead of the handfrees or earbuds and It is quite affordable. Wireless headphones works best according to me. They are easy to wear and easy to use.

• I am personally using Logitech G430 wireless headset for my personal use specifically for group meetings and conference calls and I would recommend you to use this because it is a very good option instead of the handfrees or earbuds and It is quite affordable. Wireless headphones works best according to me. They are easy to wear and easy to use.

I have a pair of G930s. Man, they are heavy as poop, but do great 7.1 surround simulation for games. I never once thought about using them over my studio headphones because they are not FRFR, but I might try just for the heck of it because people listen to music with all kinds of weird stuff, like airPods, cell phone speakers, baby monitors (if you have a rockin' child), etc. ;)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.