engl thunder 50 - reshaped.

• 3 engl thunder 50 profiles reshaped. The old pack was terrible, real bad! I've reshaped it and you can have these , the pack wont go on sale so do what you want with these. its all been redesigned via the kemper EQ so it wont all look neutral.

Download: https://ufile.io/vflu9

Thanks

Merry Xmas

• Cool of you to offer stuff like this, thanks.

In general, I tend to avoid downloading from file sharing servers due to the potential for malware, etc. Plus, to audition the tones it requires couple of steps to get it into the Kemper.

In cases like this where you're not charging for packs, I was wondering why you would post file links rather than putting them on Rig Exchange, since it seems like it was designed for this sort of thing and ease of auditioning.

Apologies if this is a dumb question, I'm new here and still trying to get a handle on how things work.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• Thank you, Dan! 8)

Chris Duncan , as far as the download site goes, a single click on the "Slow Download (Free)" tab was as painless as these sorts of sites can possibly be.

Even 'though it detected my adblocker and said, "Please consider whitelisting us. Our service relies on ads, we promise you'll never find popups/intrusive ads here", the single-click download worked.

All this through a VPN and Little Snitch, which BTW didn't throw a single pop-up asking for approval or denial of a connection. Impressive. I hear you on the malware thing loud-and-clear 'though, especially with your being on Windows.

All that said, at 9k for the .zip file, it might have been simpler for all involved to upload and attach it Dan... IMHO. Food for thought at any rate, mate.

• Oh, I'm sure there's no problem with the download given that Dan has been a respected vendor for a long time. I probably just didn't phrase my question very well, which was more about Rig Exchange than this particular profile.

I can sit with my guitar in my lap, bring up Rig Manager, click on the Rig Exchange folder and then just scroll down from profile to profile auditioning them, as easy as that, because RE is tightly integrated with RM, which is in turn tightly integrated with the Kemper itself. And yet, even though RE is so easy to use and was designed for exactly this, it's not the first time I've seen people put profiles up on a file sharing service instead of uploading to the exchange. That makes me think I must be missing something.

So, my question is really what's wrong with Rig Exchange that makes people not want to use it?

• Sometimes vendors don't want to have their free stuff, or at least all of it, up there. My guess is that they don't wish to risk diminishing the "exclusivity" of their brands.

Profilers often don't want to expose their efforts to the rating system as it can be misleading, given that a single vote could make something look bad if nobody else contributes.

Lastly, some private Profilers just want to share with their buddies and forum brethren, which is obviously most-easily done right here.

• Oh, I'm sure there's no problem with the download given that Dan has been a respected vendor for a long time. I probably just didn't phrase my question very well, which was more about Rig Exchange than this particular profile.

I can sit with my guitar in my lap, bring up Rig Manager, click on the Rig Exchange folder and then just scroll down from profile to profile auditioning them, as easy as that, because RE is tightly integrated with RM, which is in turn tightly integrated with the Kemper itself. And yet, even though RE is so easy to use and was designed for exactly this, it's not the first time I've seen people put profiles up on a file sharing service instead of uploading to the exchange. That makes me think I must be missing something.

So, my question is really what's wrong with Rig Exchange that makes people not want to use it?

I only keep stuff on the rig exchange for a short period because people always mess with the voting system.

• Profilers often don't want to expose their efforts to the rating system as it can be misleading, given that a single vote could make something look bad if nobody else contributes.

I only keep stuff on the rig exchange for a short period because people always mess with the voting system.

Looks like Nicky called that one. :)

• 1 star ratings suck :P

Yeah, life on the Internet, man. :)

This community is really an oddity in the animal kingdom. I've never seen a forum on the web with such an overwhelmingly positive vibe, which can easily lull you into a false sense of security. The percentage of trolls is so small it's hard to even measure, but I suppose they do still exist.

Back in my book writing days my fellow authors and I were always amazed to see a total five star rating on anyone's stuff. Seems like human nature is such that if there are 1000 five star reviews, someone feels compelled to give it one star because, you know, somebody should take them down a notch, just because, right?

Because people can be anonymous on the web and do rude things without facing consequences, they behave in a way that they'd never consider if they were actually standing in front of you. I've always used my real name on the net as a way of reminding me to hold myself to the same standards online that I would expect in person. Of course, it's been pointed out that I'm also an oddity in the animal kingdom. :)

• Thanks! ^^

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user