ToastME + EurekaPROM?

• I'm trying (without success) to get ToastME 1.40 and a Behringer FCB1010 w/ Eureka PROM to function simultaneously. Apparently the Eureka PROM has MIDI thru disabled, so I tried setting up an iConnectivity mio2 to split the Kemper MIDI out stream to both the foot controller and computer, then merged the two outputs back together to return to the Kemper. This doesn't work very well. Neither application seems able to control the Kemper when both are active. Has anyone managed to figure out an approach for this that works? Any suggestions?

• I have a EurekaPROM2 version 3.2, purchased about 3 weeks ago directly from Eurekasound. I'll check again, but when I have the FCB1010 in the loop (Kemper --> FCB --> Computer --> Kemper or Kemper --> Computer --> FCB --> Kemper) neither controller functions properly.

Closest I can get is to run the FCB in "output only" mode (no status feedback) and merge that together with computer USB output. That allows both units to control the Kemper, although the FCB indication is not updated. Communication between ToastME (computer) and Kemper is very, very "busy" and that traffic appears to utterly confuse the FCB.