My full Mesa MK V 25 pack for free =O

Latest test with TMS V25 MF4 IV.2. Lots of post FX

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just downloaded it and did a quick reamp test. Each verse there is a new right and left. I sorted the profiles descending from the highest gain.

1st left is the 1st profile.

1st right is the 2nd profile. Then 2nd left is the 3rd, 2nd right is the 4th,etc...

No tweaking, straight loaded the profiles

I dig the 2 profiles at :36-:52

Left: TMS V25 M30 IV.2

Right: TMS V25 MF4 IV.2

(Commenting on soundcloud is not working for me at the moment. I would have listed the profiles)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hey Mick,

the mark V is still one of the coolest amps!! That cab is the perfect match for satrianistyle sounds. Didn't tweaked it much, just a little main eq and a delay, that's all. Guitar: Ibanez Jem 77 FP

Cheers

Frank

• Hi guys, I found a real gem inside the pack.

Profile is called TMS TREK ZIL MDRN2TS

The Zilla cab is awesome. I didn't tweaked the main eq, maybe it's a little too bassy, but that's a quick solve.

I tweaked it like this:

First: Setting a morph into it.

So what you hear first is morphpedal closed, rhytm sound with just a little of my pertucci delay and a little of the new natural reverb.

Morph pedal open is: Delay high and reverb also.

Signal chain is: A= Gate B=Wah C=Leadbooster X= grafic eq (scooped mids at 650 Hz to minus 5,1 dB, Delay, Reverb

Last part of the recording shows how dynamic this profile is. I started with the middle singel coil of my white Ibanez Jem and than I go to diffrent pu positions and played with the volume pod.

Overall, it is a very nice pack and the profiles are very well done.

Edit: I didn't use a sustainer or the freqout, the sustain comes from the profile and from usind my secrect sauce (the lead booster)

Cheers

Frank