One Profile is Louder than all the rest - Output Red

• I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out why one of more than a dozen profiles I've made, is much louder than the rest. This particular profile turns the KPA Output light red, with a SC. Stranger yet, this profile was taken at the lowest volume setting on the amp.

If I had accidentally set the Return Volume too loud during profiling, would this be the cause of what I'm seeing?

Thanks.

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms

Edited once, last by JSB ().

• This extra loud profile is not a bad thing, in fact, it's the other extreme of the results I've gotten so far, which can be too quiet. But out of 20+ profiles I made, this one is HOT, red output hot, and it sounds great!

I really would like to know what happened here, because I can make use of this extra volume. It feels like it's coming from the input somehow, not like the Amp block was cranked up, but the input is somehow more sensitive and bolder. There is no difference on the input settings from any of the others.

I made an effort not to refine any of the 20 profiles I made, but I may have refined one, and don't remember which.

The question: Does the Return Volume level have as great an effect in the initial profile, or is it more apparent in the refine process?

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms