Browse Mode Issues

• Hey everyone. I noticed recently with my Kemper that it will not always automatically select the profile I move the browse knob to in Browse Mode. I.e. I'm on "Vox AC30 Profile" and then go to "Bogner Uberschall Profile", but the browser highlights the Uberschall profile but doesn't automatically open the profile (for example). I have to hit the Exit button to leave the browse screen. This doesn't happen every time, and I can't seem to find a common denominator as to why this happens only sometimes. Doesn't seem like a huge issue, but this is my only amp at the moment, and I can't be stressing that it's got an issue. Any ideas or insight are much appreciated. Thanks!

• There's an option called "Autoload" (or similar), I think it can be found in the System or Rig menu (not in front of my KPA atm). Even more comfortable is the use of Rig Manager.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• ... and be aware that there's a small delay before a newly-chosen Rig is loaded.

This makes sense as an intentional feature 'cause it allows you to quickly scroll through a bunch of Rigs to get to the one you're after without getting temporarily-stuck every step of the way.

• ... and be aware that there's a small delay before a newly-chosen Rig is loaded.

This makes sense as an intentional feature 'cause it allows you to quickly scroll through a bunch of Rigs to get to the one you're after without getting temporarily-stuck every step of the way.

Good point. Also, as far as the delay when choosing a rig goes, the delay that I'm seeing with mine isn't really a delay as much as just staying on the browser screen instead of opening the highlighted profile.

• Rig Autoload had already been selected when I checked just now, so that wouldn't be the problem. I scrolled around on the Kemper randomly and also randomly tweaked profiles and then changed to others to see if the Kemper was trying to warn me I was about to lose all my tweaks without saving. Also nothing. The Kemper also autoloaded everything just fine right now even though I know last night and before that it has had some hiccups (unless theres nothing wrong and I'm missing something).

The one thing I noticed is that when you move the browse knob to a new profile, the soft buttons for the different stomps will light up for the newly selected profile before the screen changes from the browse screen to the singular profile. If I pushed any of the soft buttons before the profile itself was being displayed on the screen, it would not leave the Browse page until I hit the exit button.

However, I know that in the past it has done the same thing without my touching any of the soft buttons when changing profiles. Not really sure what to make of it.