Remote scrolling priority?

• I have read the threads about how people organize their rigs, and I get it - personal preference. I have a workable hierarchy, but I am baffled by what order the remote stores, recall presets. I am talking about when I'm using the main up down buttons on the remote [just below the display]. They dont seem to be numerical, alphabetical, or any order that I can easily recall.

I find myself firing up RM to search and recall a specific rig, but should be able to do this by scrolling via remote. But it seems to be so random, and perhaps even changing as I work with it one day to the next.

and yes, read the manual but coul not ind anything pertaining to this under remote section. I am sure it is me, and any insight is appreciated!

• Message from the Main Manual:

Up/Down Buttons (1)

In Performance Mode, use these buttons to navigate through your Performances. A short tap will step up or down to the next Performance. Holding will initiate scrolling. Depending on the status of the parameter "Performance Load" in the System Settings, the PROFILER will either load Slot 1 or the current Slot of the selected Performance immediately, or wait (“Pending”) until you hit one of the five Rig Buttons.

In Browser Mode, you can step or scroll through Rigs in your browse pool according to the selected View and Sort Order criteria. The option “Group of 5/Single Rig” on page Remote Settings in System Settings determines, if the Up/Down Buttons step through the Rigs individually or by groups of five in Browser Mode.

• Hi all,

just one question more.

Remote Buttons Up/Down ...

In Browser Mode if I tap on the ^ Up Button it scrolls the list of rigs down and the (V) Downbutton scrolls the List up. So if I have a list of A-Rig, B-Rig , C-Rig , ist changes from B-Rig to A-Rig if i tap to the Down-Button.

In Performance mode it counts the Performance number Up / Down , but Browser mode is confusing me all the time.

Any Idea how to change this ?

THX

• I'll state by saying this isn't a helpful answer I know but....

Use one or another rather than both. I only use performance mode for live. When I browse its connected to RM anyway...