Fire it up - have a groovy 2019 :)

• Here comes my latest track, my last one for 2018, quite a productive year for me , I hope you're not sick of my music yet ;)

I hope you'll have a great & groovy 2019

Happy new year to all musicians here on the forums, it's great to feel part of this artist & guitar/gear geek community.

And yes Happy New year Kemper team , I'm sure you're working hard to release killer verbs next year.

R

Fire It Up

Semi Hollow P90, Randall EOD88 profile,N21 fuzz pedal & FreqOut - Hofner Bass on Chandler profile.

• When i can i pre order the album? ^^. Seriously fatter and bigger sound for me Renaud, still with that movie/chase retro tasty psychedelic flavor. :thumbup:. Thats Fuzzy as hell brother, love it man.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Great work Renauld! You are having fun with those P90's and the Hofner

Thx Mud , yeah I dig these P90 so much , as they can do smooth jazz to stoner metal , soo versatile and soooo musical too, I cannot thank my luthier enough for these.

The FreqOut friggin' makes the track, man

Sure I really dig the 5th harmonics on this lil box, I'm still learning but I wish we got the same tool direct in KPA with a morph pedal.

We're on the same page with these groovy vibes happenin' all around us, not sure why that is - but it's happening lol!

Groove is everything ;)

When i can i pre order the album? ^^ . Seriously fatter and bigger sound for me Renaud, still with that movie/chase retro tasty psychedelic flavor. :thumbup: . Thats Fuzzy as hell brother, love it man.

Ah many thx Ash, I've been trying new stuff in Reaper and I start to do some mastering. No album in sight, but who knows !

Fuzz & psych are the two main components of my tone , my fuzz is constantly ON when my KPA is up.