[RZ] PRS MT15 : Mark Tremonti Sig Amp - ON OFFER.

• Nice pack! Sounds good and probably versatile enough, last one that I've bought was the Freadman and it's also great.

Will be updated soon or you are done with this one?

Not that I need more but it's good to know the roadmap 8o

No merged with Magicab? :/

Cheers!

• Nice pack! Sounds good and probably versatile enough, last one that I've bought was the Freadman and it's also great.

Will be updated soon or you are done with this one?

Not that I need more but it's good to know the roadmap 8o

No merged with Magicab? :/

Cheers!

more coming! probably another update later. as per merged, are you formally requesting magicab with merged?

update ; rev 5 released

Edited once, last by MentaL ().

• Update: I took the rhythm profile with the TS808 and EQ’d it in the X in effects. Then a little pure cab with slight tweaks to bass, mid, presence and it’s just stupid good. Cuts through any mix and had a perfect amount of drive. Responds well to rolling back the volume and even cutting the gain a little for modern rock or add reverb and delay for solos and it’s good there too. :thumbup:

• nerdy tree structure so you know what to expect.

• Thanks for the Merged ones, probably the best ones for me, more versatile by far.

The MAGICJOHNSON CAB :/ is probably just an IR right? But sounds nice with other stuff.

I would say it's the best MT15 pack for now :)

Cheers!

• Thanks for the Merged ones, probably the best ones for me, more versatile by far.

The MAGICJOHNSON CAB :/ is probably just an IR right? But sounds nice with other stuff.

I would say it's the best MT15 pack for now :)

Cheers!

Its the only mt15 pack so I win by default? Its a signature blend for marketing, glad you dig.

• This Months Offer; The PRS MT15!

In reality i'm a little silly putting this for only $10 but given the demand and feedback I just want people to nab it up! So, grab the ENTIRE collection of 90 profiles including DIRECT, MERGED and STUDIO for only $10 in our store.

COUPON CODE: "PRTREM05"

The main focus of this amp would be the lead channel (Rhythm) but I've also included pre-made FX clean profiles and crafted leads and that's not including what else is covered in the pack.If people want me to buy these brand new amps and release them asap then this is the encouragement i need :)

For more information and demos please visit the store page. This covers a lot of ground for hard rock and metal plus boosts from all my best TS/OD pedals.

THANKS!

- Dan