[RZ] PRS MT15 : Mark Tremonti Sig Amp - ON OFFER.

• If you release them at 15$ and two days after finish the pack sell at 10$ the people who bought at 15 probably next time wait ... just saying

They can request refunds if they purchased within 7 days (for the difference). There's a legal refund policy on the site that I was required by law to include.

• They can request refunds if they purchased within 7 days (for the difference). There's a legal refund policy on the site that I was required by law to include.

That's not the point ... why not wait 7 days then, it doesn't make much sense but you know your business and I where to spend my money.

Next time i'll wait. We are in constant learning ;)

• That's not the point ... why not wait 7 days then, it doesn't make much sense but you know your business and I where to spend my money.

Next time i'll wait. We are in constant learning ;)

Well it's the first time I've done this in over three years (reduction rate on a brand new semi exclusive pack) so you might be waiting a while. I only usually do offers on amps when they been in store for around a year.

Once again though if anyone has any issues with $5 I'll give it back to you it's not an issue.

Feedback welcomed.

Edit : 28 days, not 2.

• Probably I'm wrong and don't understand marketing strategies this days or some of them are actually pretty dumb.

It's like you pre order something, they give you some demo to keep you happy, when you download the whole game it's a 30% discount.

So WTF you give me the Ferrari with no engine, I've bought the whole dam car in advance,when you give me the engine my neighbor bought the Ferrari with 30% price off ... so what you do next time? Beside shoot your neighbor in the head :cursing:

• Probably I'm wrong and don't understand marketing strategies this days or some of them are actually pretty dumb.

It's like you pre order something, they give you some demo to keep you happy, when you download the whole game it's a 30% discount.

So WTF you give me the Ferrari with no engine, I've bought the whole dam car in advance,when you give me the engine my neighbor bought the Ferrari with 30% price off ... so what you do next time? Beside shoot your neighbor in the head :cursing:

:pinch:

• I checked out as a guest when I bought the pack so does that mean I'm unable to get updates?

An account would have been auto made so you can login at any time. Usually when you checkout the system makes an account and sends you the credentials try checking your inbox it nothing is there then just reset it login and download the latest update.

All user purchases are stored into your account at all times and includes free updates at all times, hope this helps.

• I spent an hour going through the pack tonight which is more than I usually do..I think this may become a favourite. I didn't really expect much since I recently played the real amp (loved it) and was preparing for a "meh"-experience....really good job on this pack and some of the cabs turned out to be very useful with my other rigs as well...think my fav-cab is the fat zilla......thank you!:thumbup:

• Did you get rid of the points on your website, or did they never exist? I thought that I remembered there used to be some type of point rewards system. My memory sucks, though, so there's a good chance I'm wrong. Thanks!

• Did you get rid of the points on your website, or did they never exist? I thought that I remembered there used to be some type of point rewards system. My memory sucks, though, so there's a good chance I'm wrong. Thanks!

There was and a few people abused that system and in the end I had to remove it although anyone who did have points can send shoot me a message via the inbox.

• There was and a few people abused that system and in the end I had to remove it although anyone who did have points can send shoot me a message via the inbox.

Thanks. At least I know I'm not completely crazy. I honestly have no idea how many points I had, but you have fair prices anyway. Great job on the Tremonti pack!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.