"My Rigs" Cloud Storage Area of Kemper Website

• With the lack of having an standalone software librarian/editor program to run on your computer I've been trying to think of a way to keep things organized in a way that makes most sense to me - which would be to rename all of my profiles by abbreviated amp mfg name/model and whatever else I could fit and then take other info such as the creator's name, what mics were used, etc and store them elsewhere in the tags to refer to if needed. I simply haven't done this - cause its a big job with a ton of rigs now.

I just realized that I could upload a rig to be stored on the cloud storage at Kemper in the Rig Exchange area without having to litter up the exchange with a bunch of duplicate profiles already on the exchange that I just wanted to rename. When you upload a rig it takes you to where you can edit the tags right before it actually puts it on the website. In there you can change the "Visibility" to "keep the rig for yourself". With that said, and yes it's still a big job, but I could potentially upload all of my stuff on the Kemper cloud where it would be much easier to edit tags than from the KPA's front panel, clear everything off my Kemper and reload the renamed rigs (along with all the backed up cabs, input settings, stomps, etc.). There have actually been some zip files floating around in threads that have the rigs already organized by amp mfg name which would make it very convenient (relatively speaking).

Does anyone see any flaws with doing this? Yes, very slow process, many steps, etc. but as long as there are no limits to how many profiles I can upload to the cloud it should work right?

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

• Sorry... another thought....

What would really be helpful would be to let us sort rigs by "Amp Name" instead of by "Name" which is the tag for "Rig Name". This would mean that I would be more concerned with getting the "Amp Name" tag as I want for sorting purposed which shows up in smaller font above the rig name on the display of the KPA.

... making this request in the feature request forum now...

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.