NAMM 2019

• Yessir, here we go again peeps, exciting times lol! What does Kemper have up their sleeve this year?

https://www.kemper-amps.com/ne…E2%2584%25A2-at-NAMM-2019

Noticed this part... " We think we won’t be too conventional though."

Could it be they're downplaying, but in reality minds will be blown (more than they already are, of course), or, well, you know??? :/

Vemeram and Ibanez have somethin' cooking, according to Pete!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As do... Strymon

We shall see! =O:)

• I'll be there. Anyone else going definitely feel free to give a shout. Let's at least give each other the finger as we walk past each other :D

Just a guy who plays a little bit of guitar.

• Kemper OS 6 beta announced, new reverbs, preset management, anyone care to guess what else may be included?, I’m guessing that they are keeping at least one big thing hush hush, editor?, Siri integration???

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Yeah calm down, pure speculation, but I’m willing to put my 1990’s Japanese shred guitar of questionable origin and terribly in need of a set up/ Or $25AU on it.

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Reverbs were last year. I'm not really interested, due not even those dropped since. So beside some marketing hoax, I don't really expect anything.

It was Delays last year, not Reverbs. I may be wrong but I don’t actually recall Christoph or his team saying anything about Reverbs publicly till much later when we got the Spring Reverb preview firmware, before then I only saw rumors and people claiming to have talked to such and such and they told them in confidence etc. nothing really substantive.

• It was Delays last year, not Reverbs. I may be wrong but I don’t actually recall Christoph or his team saying anything about Reverbs publicly till much later when we got the Spring Reverb preview firmware, before then I only saw rumors and people claiming to have talked to such and such and they told them in confidence etc. nothing really substantive.

Last summer NAMM were the reverbs. You have to bring something to NAMM to keep the interest of the dealers up, that's what I call a marketing hoax because most the time the products drop 8-12 month later or not at all.

• Yeah calm down, pure speculation, but I’m willing to put my 1990’s Japanese shred guitar of questionable origin and terribly in need of a set up/ Or $25AU on it.

You may be right, you may be wrong, but I trust your gut instinct on this.

Last update we had was in June! Got to be something for us, they had so many verbs ready for the demo back then.

Maybe this is the new strategy, to make us sweat it out and wait for the goodies like bad children.

"Please, Sir, some more." - Oliver Twist

"More?!! More?!!!" - Mr Bumble

• Questionable Japanese shredder with terrible trem + $10;AU OR $30AU, any takers?, you pay shipping.

Seriously though any other speculation?

• As they showed the reverb and CK has said on this forum that reverbs are done, there will be new preset management that we ‘will like’ then those are in the bag - only questions are when we get them and what form the new preset management will take.

I’d love it if we got the ability to easily create / store effects chains. If this comes in an editor, great. If it doesn’t I’d personally live as long as the fx integration / chains are more usable. I’d also love it if we could have a VST purely for control of the Kemper..... I am *not* suggesting a software version of the Kemper, purely something you can put on your DAW channel which allows automation of the Kemper hardware via USB.

I’d also like some of the other effects revamping. I think we can all agree that the delays were ‘ok but basic’ prior to the update a couple of years back which took them to ‘pretty fantastic’. I suspect the new reverb update will take us from ‘ok’ to ‘fantastic’ as well (I really like the spring beta so I’m excited). Many of the other effects in the Kemper (trem, phasers, stomps etc) haven’t changed since day 1 and, whilst they’re OK and do the job, they haven’t kept up with the positive changes in the rest of the system.

I don’t think this will change on the next update - I think this will be reverbs and preset management. I hope I am wrong and we get more fx evolouton in other areas too but we shall see. It’s all good and just more cherries on an already great cake :)

• Last summer NAMM were the reverbs. You have to bring something to NAMM to keep the interest of the dealers up, that's what I call a marketing hoax because most the time the products drop 8-12 month later or not at all.

Sorry I have to call you out on this. Summer NAMM was under 6 months ago, you insinuated winter NAMM in your previous post and a whole year, at Summer NAMM they only showed the Spring Reverb singular, not “reverbs” plural. I’ve never seen any product they’ve actually showed that has never dropped either, nor for that matter any that have even been mentioned as in the roadmap. When they do show stuff at NAMM more often than not the firmware and feature is actually in users hands at that time, as was the case at last summers NAMM.

• Sorry I have to call you out on this. Summer NAMM was under 6 months ago, you insinuated winter NAMM in your previous post and a whole year, at Summer NAMM they only showed the Spring Reverb singular, not “reverbs” plural. I’ve never seen any product they’ve actually showed that has never dropped either, nor for that matter any that have even been mentioned as in the roadmap. When they do show stuff at NAMM more often than not the firmware and feature is actually in users hands at that time, as was the case at last summers NAMM.

Did I wrote winter or 1 year ago? Nope. Last year. To my latest knowledge the last summer NAMM was last year. 2018.