NAMM 2019

• I’d love it if we got the ability to easily create / store effects chains.

If I'm understanding this correctly, you can already save groups of effects by long-pressing the "Stomps" or "Effects" buttons and pressing "Save", and recall saved effects groups with the Browse knob while in those screens.

• Did I wrote winter or 1 year ago? Nope. Last year. To my latest knowledge the last summer NAMM was last year. 2018.

Of all the things to grab onto.

Sure but we are talking about Winter NAMM. If I talk about “last year” in a thread about Winter NAMM I’d expect to be talking about Winter NAMM the year before unless explicitly stated otherwise, Summer NAMM is after all it’s own different show.

Regardless though that’s a straw man at this point, the issue is your claims about what Kemper announce and deliver.

• It was Delays last year, not Reverbs. I may be wrong but I don’t actually recall Christoph or his team saying anything about Reverbs publicly till much later when we got the Spring Reverb preview firmware, before then I only saw rumors and people claiming to have talked to such and such and they told them in confidence etc. nothing really substantive.

That is not correct. Tone Junkie demos of the new reverbs (Natural and Evolution with assorted presets based on each) were uploaded during the NAMM show a week or so after the current beta with the spring reverb was released. They should still be on Youtube.

• The Natives are restless!

SPEAKKKKK OH TOOTHLESS ONE_ TELL US THE MEANING OF KEMPER UPDATES!!!

8)

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• That is not correct. Tone Junkie demos of the new reverbs (Natural and Evolution with assorted presets based on each) were uploaded during the NAMM show a week or so after the current beta with the spring reverb was released. They should still be on Youtube.

Yes, like I said only when the Spring Verb update was released.

• I have it on good authority that Line 6 plans to buy out Kemper and absorb the profiling technology into its Helix family of products. Profiling will now be authorized through paid Profile Tokens. Amps, stomps, and cabs will be sold individually through the cloud. Premium artist packs will be available through a paid monthly subscription service. That's what this year's NAMM announcement is all about.

Source: Ultimate Metal forums

• I have it on good authority that Line 6 plans to buy out Kemper and absorb the profiling technology into its Helix family of products. Profiling will now be authorized through paid Profile Tokens. Amps, stomps, and cabs will be sold individually through the cloud. Premium artist packs will be available through a paid monthly subscription service. That's what this year's NAMM announcement is all about.

Stranger things have happened i guess... But I seriously doubt this will happen :)

• Oh, how they all sit laughing (or possibly crying) at Kemper HQ at the constant speculation of what will or won't be coming to the Profiler in the near future.

The delays turned up and were rightly greeted by confetti and champagne, but after a day or two, when the janitor had swept up the last remaining debris from the party floor.......murmurings of "more, I need just a little more....MORE I NEED MORE!" started to permeate from under the tables and out of the toilets/bathrooms.

The delays that were going to change their lives forever were now just another option on the dial.

New things have been promised, they will come in time....relax my friends, sit back and write a few tunes whilst you wait!

Cheers

• I personally don't think there will be anything announced that will surprise too many of us. The new reverbs and the updated preset management should be a pretty big deal to anyone who is experiencing the Kemper for the first time (that is, if the preset system is as intuitive as the Remote programming or morphing).

And not to forget, constant spamming from Line 6. :D That's what they did when I had a UX2. I was so sick and tired of them I had to block them and eventually sold the gear. I swor never any line 6 stuff again. A promise I still hold

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• I personally don't think there will be anything announced that will surprise too many of us. The new reverbs and the updated preset management should be a pretty big deal to anyone who is experiencing the Kemper for the first time (that is, if the preset system is as intuitive as the Remote programming or morphing).

I agree. I think usually Kemper announcements do not coincide with the major trade shows, isn't that right? At least not much of the time.

• I agree. I think usually Kemper announcements do not coincide with the major trade shows, isn't that right? At least not much of the time.

That’s absolutely right. The place to get the big announcements regarding Kemper is not NAMM and is not Musikmesse, it this very forum.

Don't even f-kn joke about it :)