Correct or change my name

• Hi, When I started to type my name in the Profiler I accidentally made a mistake. How can I correct or change my name to the correct one?

• Hi and Welcome maxrock1 !

I´m not sure what to do, after having looked through the System options. You might have to contact the Kemper Admin. Have a look at the support section of the Kemper website. If you have profiles stored in the unit, SAVE THEM to a usb stick or the Rig Manager. (please excuse the loud talk Administrator , but I think this is contextually relevant) :thumbup:

All the best with the KEMPER - it´s an exceptionally well worked out piece of kit - and don't forget to RTFM (Read the F......g Manual ;))

Jim.

• Hey Freisegler (Jim)

Thanks. I did actually read the basic manual..a small booklet that I got with the amp and was only a few pages...saying what to basically do. But there was nothing about troubleshooting or resetting or anything. A bit odd for an amp this quality.

AJ

• Hey Freisegler (Jim)

Thanks. I did actually read the basic manual..a small booklet that I got with the amp and was only a few pages...saying what to basically do. But there was nothing about troubleshooting or resetting or anything. A bit odd for an amp this quality.

AJ

There is a very comprehensive reference manual available with updates per OS release - have look at the downloads section of the website - unless I'm very much mistaken (again :D)

:thumbup: