Realtime controllability for more parameters, please!

• Another subject discussed yesterday at the Messe was the controllability of more parameters than we have now.
    I think the KPA is an excellent device but the list of controllable parameters coud be a lot more comprehensive IMO.
    The thing that I mostly and urgently need is the controllability of delay mix by pedal. I use it all the time and I need it all the time.
    The fact that it's not implemented yet means I'm using the delays of my HD 500 at the moment.

CK stated that potentially all parameters could be exposed for realtime control but he was a bit reluctant to do so as he doesn't want unnecessary complexity in the KPA.
    While I understand this perfectly well I think that the KPA should have at least a controllable parameter set as the Pod HD 500 which isn't overly complex but well thought out and where I never have the impression to miss a parameter that I would rather control realtime and can not.

What do you think?

• May I also suggest a "multi-control" setup.

A feature on the Eleven Rack lets the user control up to 4 parameters from a single MIDI CC. Each targeted parameter can have a range set and a direction set relative to the control input.

The Eleven Rack, mind you, is somewhat derided for having a limited feature set - yet it has this well thought out and useful feature.

If giving us more MIDI control of parameters like delay mix is making this box "overly complicated" - we might be in for some use case conflicts. Seems like a lot of this stuff is a given in the modeling world.