Cancelling changes made in rig

• hi,

cannot find one thing in manual.

lets say im in performance mode and i have rig i like.

after some time i made many changes, experimenting, but at the end i want to discard all and quickly get back to my profile as its stored.

doing undo button is way to complicated, is there any function where i can restore my rig to original settings ?

• if you switch to another slot using the Remote or a MIDI controller you will recall the stored version of the rig when you switch back to it. Temporary changes in slots are only preserved when slots are switched from the front panel buttons.

• Thank you for your response, i really appreciate that.

during my practice/experiment time i deal always with kemper buttons directly on the device, then without remote controller, there's no easy way going back to original preset as it stored last time ?

i also have impression, that even without pushing 'store' button, my changes are saved, even after device was turned off and turned on again next day.

am i doing sth wrong here ?

• Really?

Yes,

Imagine scenario where i experiment, i edit 4 effects, try dozens of different settings, switching to other effects etc.

When im done and i think its a crap, i dont feel like pushing 'undo' button 80 times. i just want kemper to revert my current rig to its original, last-saved state, simple as that.

would that be possible somehow ?

• Any changes are stored in local memory until you switch to a different performance. Note that this is still true for switching the unit off and on again. Switching performances forth and back will restore the stored settings and slots.

• Any changes are stored in local memory until you switch to a different performance. Note that this is still true for switching the unit off and on again. Switching performances forth and back will restore the stored settings and slots.

I see, using the rig buttons (up and down) right ?

So when i do lots of changes on my favourite performance rig, but then i will not switch to other performance, but rather turn the device off, after i turn it back on, my current performance will be modified ? i think this is what's happening right now, i change lots of stuff in my performance, turned of device when i finished playing, and next day after turning it on, my performance had all last modifications, without way to restore to last time i used 'store' button. switching to another performances didn't help.

• I see, using the rig buttons (up and down) right ?

So when i do lots of changes on my favourite performance rig, but then i will not switch to other performance, but rather turn the device off, after i turn it back on, my current performance will be modified ? i think this is what's happening right now, i change lots of stuff in my performance, turned of device when i finished playing, and next day after turning it on, my performance had all last modifications, without way to restore to last time i used 'store' button. switching to another performances didn't help.

Ime:

Changes to a performance remain, even when switching off, untill you either switch performance, or use the controler to select a slot.

If changing performance didnt work....u sure u didnt hit save somewhere in time?

• unsaved changes are stored in the edit buffer which will survive a restart if you use the chicken head switch to turn off the PROFILER. This is a convenient feature since it allows you to store unsaved changes by simply powering the unit back on and hitting store before switching to a different rig or performance.

BTW switching from an unstored performance to a different performance will reset ALL the changes that you might have applied to several of the slots in a performance . Using the switches on the Remote or sending the appropriate MIDI commands will only revert the slot or rig you return to to its stored status.